Disposable Underwear - C-Section Brief
Mesh-free, mess-free recovery wear that stretches even more than you have, yet won’t roll down over the incision. Soft, seamless and breathable to keep pads (and everything else) in place, without squeezing or pulling.
- WEAR: High-Waist C-Section Disposable Postpartum Underwear is Step 2 in the Frida Mom 5-step Postpartum Recovery Regimen.
- SUPER STRETCHY ALL OVER: More flexible than your prenatal yoga teacher, these undies are designed to keep pads (and all other recovery layers) in place without compromising comfort.
- MADE OF MICROFIBER + SPANDEX: Super soft, breathable, mesh-free and latex-free (versus the uncomfortable, see-through, fishnet-like pair from the hospital).
- HIGH-WAIST BRIEF CUT: Designed to hold the layers of relief in place - with a higher waistband that won’t roll down over your incision - starting with immediate postpartum recovery through the first 6 weeks of recovery.
- HOSPITAL BAG ESSENTIAL: Use after the first postpartum bathroom trips at the hospital and back at home.
- AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES: Regular size: Waist 28" - 42"; Petite size: Waist 23" - 34"
WHAT’S INSIDE: 8 high-waist briefs